Leading the Way with Passion
Today, it is hard to see telegraph poles which have been frequently seen. This is because the electric wires connecting every alleys like spider webs have disappeared.
The reason lays in underground works for power lines.
Since 1924, the power lines have been installed underground. High voltage power lines also started to be installed underground and this is a trend in the world. As the power lines are installed above ground, appearance above ground is improved and various merits have been shown in terms of safety accident prevention and maintenance.
On the contrary, high voltage power lines have also drawbacks including the overload in power wire junction due to more dusts and damage caused by earthquake.
Therefore, DTS/DAS monitoring system is a big help in preventing and analyzing cause of high voltage power wire accident and can make an important contribution in prevention of potential accidents.
- Real-time temperature and damage monitoring using DTS/DAS
- Onsite visiting to examine the most effective and practical method of optical cable installation
- Management of separate ZONE adapted to their own environments
- There are 3 kinds of alarm in order to avoid false alarms and generate precise and trustworthy alarm
- The alarm signals will be sent to upper systems such as FMCS, DCS, DCIM