POWER CABLE TRAY
Leading the Way with Passion
The power tray is a structure that organizes and supports power lines entering various sites such as factories.
Trays made of metal or non-combustible materials are mainly placed on the top to firmly support various power lines.
However, as a large amount of power lines are gathered together, it is vulnerable to heat generation and has a risk that may lead to a fire, so it is a structure that requires close monitoring.
And the transformer with the power tray also needs to be monitored because it can generate heat.
The DTS temperature sensing system composes a linear temperature sensing sensor by arranging an optical cable, which is a temperature sensing sensor, with a power line on the power tray. In addition, it can be very helpful in preventing major accidents because it can monitor all parts 24 hours and sounds an alarm when there is a problem.
- Different optical cable installation methods for installed tray (triangled, S shaped, I shaped)
- Management of separate ZONE adapted to their own environments (Clean Room, Electric Room, outer)
- Specific setup for different sites
- There are 3 kinds of alarm in order to avoid false alarms and generate precise and trustworthy alarm
- The alarm signals will be sent to upper systems such as FMCS, DCS, DCIM