POWER / COMMUNICATION CABLE CONDUIT
Leading the Way with Passion
The power outlet is a underground buried facility accepting power/communication lines. In addition, it has advantage of appearance improvement as well as securing spaces on the ground and is a facility installed and used in various sites.
However, a lot of power lines/communication lines are buried together and it is more likely to cause a fire naturally. According to literature 1252 of KFS, total 15 fires have occurred for the period from 1993 to 2019 in official record.
If the fire/temperature monitoring system suggested by Aptechinc is used, real-time temperature is monitored and alarm is generated when there is a risk of fire and a risk may be informed.
- Real-time temperature monitoring using DTS
- Onsite visiting to examine the most effective and practical method of optical cable installation
- With onsite analysis, zones of different environments can be configured as well as separate alarms
- There are 3 kinds of alarm in order to avoid false alarms and generate precise and trustworthy alarm
- The alarm signals will be sent to upper systems such as FMCS, DCS, DCIM